ATEKE has certified the Quality Management System it implements according to the ISO 9001-2000 by TUV CERT – certification body of the TUV Industrie Service GmbH TUV Rheinland Group. ATEKE’s activities included in the objective of the Quality System are:
“Design, Study and Construction of Civil Engineer Works, Metal Buildings, Electromechanical Works, Construction Works and Anti-Explosive Installations”
The company aims at being distinguished in a highly competitive field by always providing quality, certified and competitive services that ensure the absolute satisfaction of customer needs.
To achieve these goals, the company implements the Quality System that covers all its operations and has been designed based on the following guidelines:
- To constitute the base of the company’s organization and operation.
- To systematically ensure constant high quality of services and, through that system, to guarantee a reduction in the final cost for the customer’s profit.
- To ensure its customers’ satisfaction by providing services that meet their requirements, needs and expectations.
- To ensure the stability of the features of the work produced./li>
- To ensure the excellent utilization of the company’s equipment and software.
Within this context, ATEKE commits to implement the Quality System, which is revised and improved, when needed, by all involved members of the company’s staff, including any partner and supplier.